Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Prayer for Prosperity



Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for another day to fulfill your purpose on this Earth for me. I ask that you find it in your heart to forgive me of my transgressions, including the ones that I am not conscious of.

I am coming to you in the need of prayer, praying for prosperity in each aspect of my life. I surrender myself in my thoughts and actions to you. I seek your guidance in every aspect of my life.
I pray as this school year comes to close, that my focus remains strong and endure until the end. Also, that with each person and situation that I encounter that you are given the glory; with people seeing less of me and more of you.

I am seeking help for my family situation, that we may surrender our judgments and bias every day to strength our bond with each other and our foundation in your will. I pray that will remove the mask and express our weakness and sins to each other that we can comfort one another in our times of need. You know the desires of our heart and I ask that you fulfill the broke pieces and make us whole once again. Provide us with a  clean heart, shape and mold us into what you would have us to be. Provide us with our daily purpose and the strength to be obedient to your will.

I am praying for my financial situation that is partly inherited and other of my disobedience. I pray that for strength to be obedient to your will and a solution. I am claiming to be debt, as 'money cometh'. I thank you in advance for every opportunity that comes my way to glorify your name.

I now pray for my personal being. I pray that each day I become closer and closer to being Christ like in my attitude and service. I pray to gain humility and the heart of a servant. I pray that with each level you elevate me, you provide the teachers for me to learn what is needed.

I pray for the world, as it is plagued with sin. Have mercy on your children, as they know not what they do. Let them know you are near and ready to guide their footsteps. Let the person reading this, invite  you into their heart on a daily basis. We know that when they seem to be falling apart, that is when you step in to make things as they should be. We fear not, because we know fear is not of you. But also, because we know that you are in control and have plans to prosper us.

I pray for the souls that feel as though they are trapped in darkness, but I know you are the Prince of Peace. The Light of the World.  I am praying for these souls to be delivered, so they can be comforted in your arms. I pray for people to turn away from their sinful ways and turn to you.

In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Today is the National Day of Prayer, with the theme, "Lord, hear our cry". The conjoining verse is, "Hear the cry and prayer that your servant is praying in your presence today", 1 Kings 8:28.

With all of the events of violence and hatred happening around the world, there is no greater time than now that we should come together in prayer. This very moment in history, the world is becoming chaotic and this is generally when God does his work the best. When things look impossible, God steps in to do the possible.

While I believe praying is an essential part of your daily life, you can start today!

Be blessed!
- Kiara P.

No comments:

Post a Comment